Thank you for choosing Optimal Spine & Sports Dimensions© for your wellness needs. Our office prides itself on pinpointing the root cause of pain and discomfort in order to create a custom treatment plan that will yield maximum results. Here are the three phases of care:
During this phase, what we will try to do is give you relief and make you feel better. Depending on your age, condition, and lifestyle, repeated office visits over a couple of weeks may be needed to reduce or eliminate your symptoms. Once this treatment regime has been completed a re-examination will be performed to objectively evaluate your progress.
Muscle and other soft tissue damage are often still there, after your original symptoms have improved. This phase of corrective care will stabilize the improvement achieved and promote more long-term healing. Visit frequency will be reduced and you will be encouraged to supplement your care with exercises or other self-care procedures. With your ache and pain gone, more complete healing can occur. Stopping care now may risk a relapse.
You have now reached maximum improvement and periodic chiropractic “check-ups” will be recommended. These wellness visits can detect and help correct new problems before they become serious. Many health-conscious adults choose this type of care for themselves and their children. Like other preventative measures, being ahead of relapses and choosing wellness care can save time and money by helping you stay well.
Website Offer Only
£77 Initial Consultation
Including X-Rays if Medically Indicated
We have helped our patients with:
• Back Pain
• Neck Pain
• Shoulder Pain
• Joint Pain
• Poor Posture
• Postural Deformities
• Tingling and Numbness
• Bulging Disc
• Disc Herniation
• Sports Injuries
• Foot Pain
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• and Much More!
- It is your responsibility to call our office if you will be more than 10 minutes early or late. This is the only way to stay on track with your healing schedule.
- If you are sick, it is especially important to make your visit. The adjustment will help boost your immune system by 200%.
- If you miss a visit for any reason, make it up within 24 hours. When you miss a visit without making it up, you can reverse your progress by one week.
- If you miss 3 visits without calling to reschedule, we will unfortunately have to dismiss you from care.
- If you do not complete your care or you are dismissed from care, you would only be charged for the care you received and any used home equipment, thus voiding your care plan discount. The retail cost per visit would be applied to all used visits. Any outstanding fees would be due at that time. If a credit is owed, we will finalize your reimbursement within 7 days.
- We extend our FREE chiropractic consultation offer to your immediate family members within the next two weeks
- We have time set aside on the schedule for your convenience.
- We will always ask for referrals and “Who do you know that we can help?” in regards to care in our office. We are on a mission to transform our community, and we can’t do it without your help.
During Your Visit
- We encourage you not to bring your cell phones to the office and use this time to disconnect, relax and heal. If you choose to bring your cell phones with you, we recommend listening to meditation or your favorite book with headphones.
- If your children are under care or you bring them into the office, please make sure to keep them with you at all times, for their safety. Our office and traction equipment are not child-proof.
Do You Qualify for Corrective Care?
1B Devonshire Road
Chiswick, London W4 2EU
Surrey Row, 169-173 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8ER